UltraClear® Freshwater Complete
is an aquarium treatment for fresh water aquariums & marine (salt water) aquariuums. No other bacterial additives are needed.
Your new aquarium can be set-up using one product dose, and your fish can be added immediately at full stocking density. Switch to maintenance after tank is cycled or clarified.UltraClear Complete
is 100% Live Beneficial Bacteria. Safe for all fish.
Dosage Instructions:Instantly Cycle New or Problem Aquarium:
- Instantly cycles new tanks or established aquariums.
- Eliminates ammonia & nitrite in problem aquariums.
- Performs aerobic denitrification to reduce nitrate in the aquarium.
- Clarifies aquarium water without toxic chemicals.
- Eliminates surface mats & hairy projections.
- Digest sludge build-up in tank.
Set-up tank as normal, dechlorinate water, dose 1 ounce per 10 gallons. Add fish at recommended population. Tank will be cycled in 24 hours. Switch to maintenance.Maintain clarity & digest sludge:
Dose 1 ounce per 40 gallons. Repeat weekly or at least once a month.Solve water Clarity Problem:
Dose 1 ounce per 20 gallons every week until clarity problem is solved then switch back to maintenance. Extreme clarity problems may require 4 to 8 doses. Continue manual cleaning as needed until tank is restored to desirable clarity.